Friday, February 12, 2010

Can Pregnant Women Use Live Yoghurt For Thrush How Are Pregnant Women Saposed To Live If People Wont Hire Them?

How are pregnant women saposed to live if people wont hire them? - can pregnant women use live yoghurt for thrush

Hello I am five months pregnant and have friends who are pregnant and no one will hire all of us in employment, but we see some pregnant women who are working and if we say no, or are they just the setting, but they are really setting I do not understand people these days just worried that we are hurt, even if we are to work at the box office. I am unemployed, almost five months, and no matter where I have a job that wants to hire someone to go, it seems that people work hard today and the days well I think jobs is a job, even if I do not like, but that's life when you need money. Do I get a job and if I do not think I left a new, whereas mine is old, but my question is whyEvevn pregnant women not to hire people if they can work.

7 comments:

karlene c said...

I know it makes me angry! I am a little over 5 months and tried loking for a new job (thank God I had one, but that's only part-time and respect is not enough). Nobody Order now! But I do not understand why they can rent from us just wanted to be temporary, say 3 months and half will start looking for someone new and do not want to do when they easily hire someone like stopping Perminant much filling around.

It sucks I know, but what can we do?

newyorkg... said...

Have you tried Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Sears and other stores similar.

If there is one Lord & Taylor in their city, they have a baby department, perhaps the hiring manager for the baby department. Good luck.

HooKooDo... said...

In real life (politically correct or not) ...

It is not advisable to employ a pregnant woman. There are simply too many questions.

First, it is clear that he will soon maternaty period of at least 6 weeks and more likely to occur 8 weeks.

Young mothers are more likely not to return. I can not tell you how often I am with women who became mothers for the first time and plans to work again, but if the child was here have, or changed your mind and stay becamse mothers and housewives, or return to work and separation made them fast enought pain soon a mother at home. Of course this is not the end result of all pregnant women, but because a significant percentage will still play in the hiring decision.

Similarly, a pregnant woman is more short-term disability command (ie, the doctor has to rest in bed, etc.) as approac expiration date. WMO No, it can not be the case, even the pregnantis. But even here there is a certain percentage of the deal.

Thus, from a standpoint of probabilities, there are some negative aspects for the setting of a pregnant woman.

Brooke S said...

Well, that sucks! Sorry you are having difficulty finding a job. I agree with the temporary employment agency, you try it. You can look outside your region, as in any other town or village near you.
Good luck and hope they can find a job quickly.

Mommy of One said...

I was fired was pregnant. It was fun NO. I was 29 weeks pregnant at the time and was too big to get another job position along the pregnancy. The reason why we do not stop pregnant women, because they know that they can finally go on maternity leave .. and then take some time until the baby .. and then staying at home with the baby for at least 6 weeks after birth (8 weeks) after Caesarean section, should the number "hire someone for that position would. They prefer to hire someone long term. My son is now 3 months old and my husband and I decided that we will be better if I stay home with the child should be up to the age of 9-12 months.

Alyssa's mommy said...

As a society, really is not financially sound to last for weeks, until someone you know, is training in a few months, reguardless of the reason why he is leaving. You should be able to work during the holiday season, as each store needs more help.

You should try a business that specializes ask on motherhood. They love to hire pregnant women. It is a free template for your clothes!

chasinca... said...

I agree with the drilling unit. Employers prefer to somebody who does not need in a few months of maternity leave, compared to someone who will not rent for about 6 weeks. This is for people who a short time, so I say, why waste your time?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Clock sacks samsung. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator