Sunday, January 31, 2010

X-ray Photoshop Step By Step How Do U Get An X-ray Effect On Photoshop?

How do u get an x-ray effect on Photoshop? - x-ray photoshop step by step

I have some pictures of the different parts of a skeleton of my project and just want to know how the picture seems to have been obtained for X-rays, with Photoshop. If you know could be a step by step guide for me, please!

1 comment:

Chauni said...

I know a number of ways to do this, I looked back a very simple tutorial for a while. It runs roughly as follows:
1. Create a Photoshop document and give it a black background. Drag or copy the photo you want X-rays at the top who have this layer.

2. Select the photo layer, use the Invert (Image> Adjustments> Invert or Command-I). In the Layers palette displays the layer blending options (under the flooring) offers the possibility of a merger of the screen at 70%.

3. Even with the current image layer, desaturate the image (remove Image> Adjustments> saturation, or Shift + Command + U). Then picture settings, go to the brightness and contrast and brightness level and contrast and 20% -10.

4. Create a new layer and fill it with a bright green color of your choice - if I walk through this review my answer to you, select 0EF10E. It is out of reach, but hey, this is just a tutorial, LOL! In any case, the layer blend option, this layer to Color Burn and share, at 50%.

5. Go to Image> ADJUSTMParents> Hue / Saturation (Command + U) and options for Hue = 0 Saturation = 50, Brightness = 50

It's more or less, but you want with it as you want to play.


Here is a website Photoshop tutorials is very clean, stock, including the X-rays in the text:
... http://www.nextdesigns.net/modules.php?n

And the Adobe Studio Exchange is usually good for things like that too:
http://studio.adobe.com/


Hope this helps! On Mac!

I have this

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Clock sacks samsung. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator